 Off-Topic / Debate / 12689
    Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy —Ross Crawford
   (...) murder (...) cross (...) Not the same thing at all. Something closer would be if you buy a baseball bat...and kill me with it you are no more guilty than if you take that same bat and keep swinging it at a pile of baseballs when you know (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Better or worse I will not comment on. I think your example is inapplicable to this situation, but I did want to point out that american law, at any rate, distinguishes between these cases... driving drunk and killing someone is negligent (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)