 Off-Topic / Debate / 12667
  Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy

(...) I get that. I wonder how willing they are for their friends and family to die as a result of their despicable acts? (...) I don't care about understanding them. I care about making the people who train them, the people who house them, the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Some other perspectives on the tragedy

(...) so. This attitude *will* result in escalation of violence and the deaths of more innocent people. (...) They were more likely people who had been taught to see Americans as the ultimate enemy. Murderous they may have been, but they weren't (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)