 Off-Topic / Debate / 12656
  Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them

(...) Acknowledging that you don't have the answer is a start. Acknowledging that your ideology may not be the only right one is the next step. Demonstrating the willingness to understand someone else's position follows that. Then you might just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them

(...) This is REALLY well stated! It all seems so simple that I think it eludes people how difficult it can be to actually step out of our own subjectivity and into a greater, more universal truth with others. <3 -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)