 Off-Topic / Debate / 12562
    Re: War ... Please read the following... —Melody Brown
   In no way am I right or may have the right to write this, but when you watch people in pain and know there isn't much you can do, all you can say is... (the following is a request, nothing else, it's not to offend or blame anyone at all)... After (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: War ... Please read the following... —Mark Sandlin
   Hey I got an idea... How about we allow people to have their debates, as long as they keep it in off-topic.debate. People who are offended by debates can refrain from reading this newsgroup. Some of us deal with things by debating and thinking about (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: War ... Please read the following... —Tom Stangl
   Agreed. I personally deal with it by discussing it. Staying silent is the worst thing to do at this point, IMO. Just try not to drop to personal attacks, or pigeonholing entire races/nationalities/beliefs into a box and condemning all in that group. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)