 Off-Topic / Debate / 12566
Re: War ... Please read the following...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:54:07 GMT

Agreed.  I personally deal with it by discussing it.  Staying silent is the worst
thing to do at this point, IMO.

Just try not to drop to personal attacks, or pigeonholing entire
races/nationalities/beliefs into a box and condemning all in that group.  If a
terrorist is a Moslem, that doesn't mean all Moslems are terrorists.  Keep that in
mind.

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Hey I got an idea...

How about we allow people to have their debates, as long as they keep it
in off-topic.debate. People who are offended by debates can refrain from
reading this newsgroup.

Some of us deal with things by debating and thinking about them.

Some deal with it by not thinking about them.

Let's all deal in our own ways, and in the appropriate places.

This is the appropriate forum for debate.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

In article <GJKIyM.A3G@lugnet.com>,
"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote:

Anyway, please keep the debates away and anything that will only be
upsetting to others (I hope this isn't the first or near it), it only makes
people at a time like this madder and frustrated and more emotional (totally
understandable), to some it will be like water off a ducks back and their
day will return to normal, others a total loss and their worlds ripped apart
and may take a little longer.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head