 Off-Topic / Debate / 12554
    Re: War —Daniel Jassim
   (...) The Syrian, Egyptian and Saudi Arabian broadcast news made note that portions of the footage shown on American TV were actually unrelated to the attacks. You must take everything with a grain of salt. I don't doubt that there were Palestinians (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: War —Jeromy Irvine
   (...) While it may be true that _portions_ of the footage were not in celebration of the attacks, the majority of it most definitely was. I have a friend and co-worker who is visiting family in Jordan. He managed to get an e-mail through and said (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)