 Off-Topic / Debate / 12534
  Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes: <snip> You KNOW I have lots to say about this but let's take Matt G's advice and let it sit for a few days. Whatever we have to say about it isn't going to change what the real world decides to do in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet

(...) I also support this suggestion. In other news: Larry--where are you right now? Are you camped out at the airport or did you find other accomodations? Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet

(...) Nod, I'm sorry I replied in the first place. There are people still alive in there! CNN just showed a video of the first plane smashing into the building. very sad. :( (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet

(...) He rented a car and drove to Indy. (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet

(...) I'm a seasoned traveler, as soon as it became clear that there was a chance that flights might start delaying, I got a rental car as a precaution via landline to our agency. 5 min after that NWA was on the PA saying that the airport was (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet

(...) PERSONAL: Just got back from Lamaze class...thank you Larry...I really don't want to see this kind of debate on LUGNET right now...how about we look into pulling together right now, instead of attempting to play pundit here in a forum where it (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)