 Off-Topic / Debate / 12534
12533  |  12535
Subject:
Lets NOT talk about ( Re: Terrorist Attacks on America ... just yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:22:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
<snip>

You KNOW I have lots to say about this but let's take Matt G's advice and
let it sit for a few days. Whatever we have to say about it isn't going to
change what the real world decides to do in the next, say, 7 days, so why
not declare a moratorium on it?