 Off-Topic / Debate / 12470
    U.S. / U.K. vs. Germany (a new low in text interpretation by a LUGNET reader) —Greg Perry
   I know that proper netiquette dictates that I not publicly publish a private e-mail communication but since the following was sent to me anonymously by someone who didn't even have the courage to provide their name and doesn't appear to be a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: U.S. / U.K. vs. Germany (a new low in text interpretation by a LUGNET reader) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Why not just say yes? Of course the US and the UK would make a great team for kicking Germany's ass all over Europe if they were to allow some backward racist tyrant to take the helm of their nation. Just like the US and Germany would be a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)