 Off-Topic / Debate / 12462
    Re: LEGO Made in China & Charges of Racism —David Lukens
   (...) Welcome to The United States of the Offended. For an interesting read try the "Bill of No Rights". One idea I always liked from it was that you do not have the right to be not offended. (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: LEGO Made in China & Charges of Racism —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hey David, (...) Yeah. That's why once I've made a charge, if it's contested, I'll continue on (or apologize if I may have been wrong). Throwing things around flippantly like that will eventually destroy their meaning. I blame television. :) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: LEGO Made in China & Charges of Racism —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Ooops! Bad nettiquette, but I mixed my idioms and my verbiage! In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun screws up: (...) Ack, I just reread this and it sounds really bad. I should have said "sustain my argument" and not "continue on" (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)