 Off-Topic / Debate / 12467
Re: LEGO Made in China & Charges of Racism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 05:51:45 GMT

   Ooops!  Bad nettiquette, but I mixed my idioms and my verbiage!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun screws up:

  Yeah.  That's why once I've made a charge, if it's contested, I'll
  continue on (or apologize if I may have been wrong).  Throwing

   Ack, I just reread this and it sounds really bad.  I should
   have said "sustain my argument" and not "continue on" (which
   was meant to apply to the point of contention, not to leaving
   the .debate with a parthian shot or R-skunk dropped in the
   room).

   Ooops!

   sheepishly

   LFB