 Off-Topic / Debate / 12449
  Re: Military Lego Sets

(...) The straw man analogy still holds. Had you first asked Victor a question such as: Are you faulting Pedro for not invalidating Muslim Spain's relatively peaceful and prosperous existence during even the late stages of the Reconquista because of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Military Lego Sets

(...) I can see your point. In retrospect, I probably should have confirmed the intent. But hindsight is 20/20. "Historical revisionism" isn't a hot button for me, but when people bandy the charge around blithely I do find it obnoxious. Bearing in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)