 Off-Topic / Debate / 12415
  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Greg Perry writes: (snipped a great deal of very good points about constructive criticism and reasoned debate) (...) It was all going so well Greg and I respected what you were saying until this point. I think that in (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) Darn it! I just don't know when to stop sometimes. Oh well, I'm sorry for putting you off with my closing statements. They are intended to be completely sarcastic and based on the stereotypical response that you'll get from the average (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)