 Off-Topic / Debate / 12317
Re: Gasohol?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:29:27 GMT

I can't remember the laws offhand, as it has been over 5 years since I lived
there, but I remember seeing some insanely stupid traffic laws on the books.

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
If you were as heavily into cars as I was, it would be plenty of reason.  The
hoops I have to jump through to get my main car to pass smog are insane in
California.  In just about any other state, all they care about is tailpipe
emissions (the only thing that SHOULD matter)

  Truly!  I'm surprised to learn that the law says otherwise in PA.  Could
you indicate a specific other-than-tailpipe law in PA?  You've really gotten
me curious about this.

     Dave!