 Off-Topic / Debate / 12312
Re: Gasohol?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:06:22 GMT

GOOOOD question.  I've tried to convince her that TX is a really big state, it's not
ALL high heat/desert, but she just doesn't want to move there.

Then again, long ago, I said I'd never live in 3 states:
PA - smog laws are almost as bad as CA, and some of the laws there are insanely
stupid
CA - smog laws are too strict, and as a motorhead, they make life difficult
FL - too many bluehairs and uninsured motorists

I moved to PA for a job, and then merged with Netscape, moving to CA.  Now we're
considering FL  ;-)

James Simpson wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Boy, that's an even scarier "solution"!

I'll get fed up with Kalifornia sooner or later.  It would probably be safest
to move to Texas at this point, because if GW screws with his home state, he's
liable to not live out the year (some of those cowboys take things REAL
seriously).  Too bad my wife refuses to go anywhere near Texas.

Er, I realize that I'm jumping into this 2 months later, but why does she refuse
to go anywhere near Texas?

james