 Off-Topic / Debate / 12250
  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Mark the above sentence as "exhibit A" (...) It's not "freaky". Really. Trust me. I won't go into why, except to say you would have to read it, and accept the premises. (...) That's unfortunate. I suspect that these novels would not translate (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Card is writing the screen play for Enders Game as a current project. IIRC, he has scrapped the project a couple of times because of movie-company constraints and is keeping insanely tight control. I suspect A) it will never be made or B) it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Although I prefer B), I am OK with A) as long as we don't get "C) it will be a travesty of the original work the way most SF movies are". (...) I'd go with "nothing" except both involve apparent humans. I tried saying that twice, actually, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)