 Off-Topic / Debate / 1213
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:59:45 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:
OK, so I got used to l.0-t.d being the big time sink of the day, and now
I miss it.  Come on guys, say something stu^h^h^h controversial.
OK, I'll start.  Let's see...
All homosexuals have the right to own nuclear weapons.

Here we go... :-)  I think they should have that right but they are only
allowed to have a 10 second fuse activated upon purchase.

Libertarians have all the right answers and no clue how to accomplish anything.

But remember they have to pay for everything with user-end fees, oh dear
I'm in hospital dying, got $10k?  No I haven't, oh well I'll let you
choose your coffin - how about this nice blue one?

perl sucks.

QBasic rules.

I'm your superior because I built a working DVD player from my left-over
technic elements.

I'll buy a DVD and make something more useful out of the technic pieces
i.e. not made-up stuff.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170