 Off-Topic / Debate / 1218
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:53:07 GMT

Carbon 60 wrote:

I'm your superior because I built a working DVD player from my left-over
technic elements.

I'll buy a DVD and make something more useful out of the technic pieces
i.e. not made-up stuff.

DVD players are not made up.  I've seen them in action.

Now, teleportation units are made up.  Mostly.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA