 Off-Topic / Debate / 12063
12062  |  12064
Subject:
Protect the easily offended:ban everything!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 06:19:39 GMT

Just as people sue Smith & Wesson, Winchester, and Colt- we should be able
to sue Ford and GM for hit-and-run accidents (vehicular homicide) in that
the make of the car driven by the offender should be brought into question.
It's not the gun that kills, it's the person who pulls the trigger. A person
can just as easily attack and kill someone with a sharpened pencil if they
so choose. And lets not forget knives, do you think the banning of firearms
will bring about the end of hold-ups at the local mini-mart? If I were a
criminal, I would be more afraid to victimize a society in which the law
required people to carry firearms. -Harvey