 Off-Topic / Debate / 11942
Re: What has happened to .space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:29:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jesse Alan Long writes:

<snip my own stuff>

Every other person is STILL talking about Shiri?  Does every person in this
room have a psychotic obscession with Shiri?  "Move it along, there's
nothing to see here, people, let's go.  police chief from South Park"
Jesse Long
P.S.  I agree with Judy.

Who is Judy?

My mother.

And hey, what's wrong with talking about me, huh Jesse? ;-)

-Shiri