 Off-Topic / Debate / 11899
    Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) isn't, in your view? Or is it that you can post stuff in response but not initiate via posting, in your view? (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Larry, What you do is cut-and-paste LP dogma repeatedly in an effort to incite a noisy debate. When you do it, you are unwilling to justify what you post. My most recent action aside, if people are unhappy with me justifying any point I make (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)