 Off-Topic / Debate / 11850
Re: Handgun Death Rate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:41:16 GMT

By the way I'd support a significant change to the 2nd. It needs to be
reworded to be clearer.

  Would you support a rewording that was in opposition to your
interpretation of the amendment and to your interpretation of the original
authors' intent?
(Assuming, of course, that any rewording was accomplished through legal and
proper procedures.)

     Dave!