 Off-Topic / Debate / 11657
Re: Porn for sex education
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:06:53 GMT

They just had a bit on Dateline or some other show in the last few days
discussing this.

How kids can say oral sex is not sex is beyond me - I think it's just Major
Denial, a way to justify doing as much as they can without thinking about any
consequences.

There was also a survey a few years back (I have NO idea who did it or where
the info is, sorry) where many girls didn't count anal sex as sex - girls that
did it daily were convinced they were virgins (maybe physically in that they
still might have had a hymen, but that's about it).

KISSING is sex (when used as foreplay, anyways).  Kids are fooling themselves
if they think they can draw a hard line at vaginal intercourse and say anything
else "isn't sex".  It's just Denial, no other way to explain it.

But yeah, Clinton didn't exactly help ;-)

Jennifer Clark wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Jassim writes:

Same thing goes for messages about
oral sex. A lot of the girls have the notion that it's really not sex. Now
where did they get that notion?

I gather it was from the former president of your country?

Jennifer Clark