 Off-Topic / Debate / 11571
    Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Irony (...) So the money should be spent regulating itself getting smaller? (...) We do not live there. How would you solve the problems in this world? (...) Is this the best you can do? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment) —Duane Hess
   (...) Let me back-track for a minute. I think I started down a different path than we were originally on. I think the government should reduce it's size period. It doesn't need to be as large as it is. Too much red tape already. That said, let's (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: More LP S P A M : (was Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment) —Scott Arthur
   (...) OK. (...) I understand there are no/little computers in schools in India - and yet every country wants Indian IT graduates. I am pretty sure that Japan has very few computers in schools also - but I may be wrong. The problems with computers in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)