 Off-Topic / Debate / 1153
Re: constitutional discussion (was:Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 17:00:11 GMT

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 21:16:41 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee)
wrote:

Hmmm. We have a very top-heavy civil service, and despite
governmental policy, etc. are the ones that really run the
country. (Regardless of what government is around, it seems the
civil servants actually determine how the money is spent, the
gov't just provides the cash).

+ All right, Humphrey, close down the hospital.
- Yes, Prime Minister.

Jasper