 Off-Topic / Debate / 11469
Re: Lobster Bisque (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 03:33:02 GMT

I wasn't born yesterday, my friend. The way I see it, Larry, you have a
computer and are smart enough to research the issue of animal abuse (or lack
of) for yourself. The fact that you haven't yet (and you admitted this)
speaks to your lack of interest and apathy on the matter, in my opinion.
Bottom line: Let's be honest here. I doubt you're genuinely interested as
much as you're tired of me preaching. If I'm wrong, I'm an ass and we'll see
how far it gets me in life, right?

In my opinion, I find it better to empower yourself to learn the facts
rather than rely on my opinion or my snippets (which I am happy to provide).
You have been misinformed about a few things before, why set yourself up for
more grief? So, if you REALLY want to read more about it, go to Yahoo, type
in *farm animal abuse* and hit the search button. Try *animal slaughter* and
*reality of fast food* as well and see what happens.

Dan