 Off-Topic / Debate / 11451
Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:29:30 GMT

Uh Duane...it appears as if you are saying that you're glad that the first
ammendment was violated by restricting the press, but you'd never want to see
the press restricted.

What gives?

Keep reading. I think he came to grips with that contradiction and changed
his viewpoint a bit. Very laudable!