 Off-Topic / Debate / 11428
    Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment —Daniel Jassim
   Larry, I really would like to know what your intent is of continiously posting material from the Libertarian party? Are you hoping to "convert" people into Libertarians? That seems to be the general impression I am getting. Offhand, I cannot think (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My intent is to spark interesting discussion, nothing more. I am not the only person who posts cites or excerpts from various places, although my frequency may be a bit higher than some. I would welcome others posting interesting discussion (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)