 Off-Topic / Debate / 11417
  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) This, coming from you, is beyond laughable. You are the biggest contributor of useless noise to this group of anyone I've seen to date. (...) <ScottA> What's the matter? Not going to answer? Why not, afraid to? </ScottA> (...) -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) I already have. Like I said before, read before you post. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)