 Off-Topic / Debate / 1141
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:03:53 GMT

<375581D8.3E8859C3@uswest.net> <37568EBF.4515046D@cclabs.missouri.edu>

I do not think that the Egyptians built the Pyramids at Giza by hand, or any
other way.  We do not know how or who built them...

I have not been convinced of the existance of some ancient astronauts
who would have helped out.  I do not believe that they are a recent
project.  This only leaves the ancients.

But of course! [1]  Actually, Dr. Graham Hancock  http://www.anw.com/hancock/
believes that they were built *much* earlier than currently believed-- around
15,000 years ago.  His books are fascinating and quite convincing.  I could
highlight details as trolls....;-)

-John

[1] As to the timing.  If they were actually built 15,000 years ago, how in hell
did they do it alone?

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks