 Off-Topic / Debate / 1134
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:01:39 GMT

<MPG.11be590bb94e339b98983e@lugnet.com> <37553A69.6AA0B7DF@cclabs.missouri.edu>

Christopher L. Weeks wrote:

Richard Dee wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999 02:21:22 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following
profundities...
I'd say prisoners should be put to hard physical labor.

I've always pictured the most appropriate and just prison as one that
in many ways resembles what I lived in during basic training in the
Army.

Road building. People always need new roads. Roads always
need repair.

Cleaning of public monuments or buildings. With a toothbrush.

Cleaning?  Building!  The Egyptians built the Pyramids with hand labor,
I'm sure we could too.  Or a row of sphinxes, each with the likeness of
a president...one each.

   Question:  Would Grover Cleveland get two?  :)

   LFB.