 Off-Topic / Debate / 11312
  Re: someone has to say it...

(...) A little of both dishonesty, laziness, and subconsious bias. And certain people would abuse it more than others, I think-- and of course SOME people abusing it leads to more, when their abuse becomes apparent. And SOME become offended. Etc. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: someone has to say it...

(...) Yeah, it's too bad people choose dishonesty. It's their honor I guess and it will catch up to them sooner or later. I love watching "Dateline" or "20/20" when they catch people in insurance scams. A guy has "back problems" from a work related (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)