 Off-Topic / Debate / 11107
Re: Now: Women Was: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Men AND women should realize that they are NOT going to change their spouse in • any
major way.

Amen!

And there are men out there that like to cook, you just need to look harder - • or
eat out all the time ;-)

Can't eat out.  I live in the country, the nearest "town" is 11 miles away and
only has *2* so called restaurants.  Interesting thread though....... I eat
soup out of a can and my dogs eat chicken, and fresh veggies........go figure!
And no, I can't eat their food, they eat it all raw.  I don't cook it.

Katie