 Off-Topic / Debate / 11021
Re: Sanctions (was: Libertarian Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:03:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: • <snipped some stuff>
Yeah, Larry!  It's your fault that Tom is rude and that Daniel wants to fight
him over it.  Shame on you.

Hey, I don't want to fight Tom or anybody, Chris. If Tom feels he can
constantly take a nasty tone with me on-line, that's his choice. It doesn't
impress me. If he says he's this way in person, he's welcome to come try
this act in person with me. I'm not seeking him out for a fight but I'm not
rolling over either. If my fellow LUGNETers want to scold me, I understand.
I agree that it's not the best approach that I am choosing, but a man must
know his limits. I realize I could easily not respond and perhaps that's
what I should have done. However, I am drawing a line on Tom's behavior
toward me. It's his choice, not my deliberate provocation, for him to be
crude and mordacious toward me and he'll only get away with on-line. If he
thinks otherwise, I've invited him to show me.

Dan