 Off-Topic / Debate / 11003
Re: Libertarian Propaganda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:42:09 GMT

I have to dig into Matt's last post and this one in more depth... right now
i have time only to say one thing...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Matthew Gerber writes:

Also, I will be taking my facts from:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/dc_branc.htm .

This seems to be a GREAT site, thanks for digging it up, KoC (King of
Cites.. er, maybe that's not the best acronym... how about CK for Cite
King). I've bookmarked it and asked them if they can accept Paypal donations.

I'm not sure I agree with the conclusions you drew from the information you
referenced, though. More on that later

++Lar