 Off-Topic / Debate / 10964
  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) Nice! Anyone can use Dave! in a sentence--the real art comes in making it appear that my ! naturally wound up at the end! (...) Well, in that case, you're a big silly doofus-head. See? I can be inflammatory, too! 8^) (I think I've over-stepped (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) That comment was bang on, as they say in the UK. Nicely worded, Dave! (...) Yes, what is it with you today? First the whole stoking a fire under the NEA without regard to which one, then this inflammatory thing? I'm burning to know what is (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)