 Off-Topic / Debate / 10945
Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:51:04 GMT

Scott A wrote:

(whichever is
a good metric) The point is, though... so what? Ethnic makeup has no
relevance. That is the sum total of my point.

It does for the LP if it claims to aim to help all society.

So what you are saying is that someone of one ethnicity can't think up ideas that
benefit people outside of that ethnicity?

Scott, THINK about what you type before you do so, this is making you look
extremely stupid.

It is the latter. Go ahead and demonstrate *why* it matters. Hint, merely
asserting it does won't do.

I have already, and Dave has too.

You haven't *demonstrated* squat, all you've done is make yourself look stupid, and
basically defamed any white person who has ever worked their ass off for racial
equality.