 Off-Topic / Debate / 1085
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:49:19 GMT

On Fri, 14 May 1999 21:58:19 GMT, John DiRienzo uttered the following
profundities...
   Having the "right to bear arms" simply means having the right or freedom
to own any tools needed to protect one's self from any other.  Any other
being an individual, a group of individuals, including any individual/group
of individuals within our own or any other governments.  It is a right, a
freedom which can not be taken away (Constitutionally).

There's that word, Constitutionally, again.
Used as though it was without flaw, without error, a holy
scripture as though written by god(s) it/his/them-self(ves).
Constitutionally, slaves (be they freed or still in
enslavement), were <I><B>Constitutionally</B></I> recognised as
being sub-human, as were the Indians. (of course, they were
slaves, some would say, and fit with the mentallity of the
times. But was written at the same time as that which included
the right to bear arms).
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/