 Off-Topic / Debate / 1084
Re: A summation? (was Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:49:14 GMT

On Wed, 19 May 1999 14:09:25 GMT, Duane Hess uttered the following
profundities...
The reason that I debate isn't that I am interested in converting other
people over to my way of thinking so much as it is a way for me to defend
my views when they are challenged. It is a way for me to validate (at least

Was I challenging them? Wishing to understand them?
Trolling you?
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/