 Off-Topic / Debate / 10756
    Re: Virtues of Veganism? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I don't know the conspiracy side of it at all, but it make head head feel like an over ripe walnut waiting to explode. I just can't drink diet bevs, etc. Mostly I drink water and whole juices, so it's not really problem, but I do occasionally (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Virtues of Veganism? —Christopher Tracey
   (...) I mostly drink water and juice (and root beer). I can drink a coke every so often, but pepsi makes me sick.I don't know why. My mother was a diet coke drinker/diet food consumer until just a few years ago when she started to get severe migrine (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)