 Off-Topic / Debate / 10725
    Re: Lugnet has a problem —Matthew Gerber
   Anthony (et al.), I followed these posts-ALL OF THEM-and there was some really good talk on all three sides of the fence (if you count those sittin' on the pickets-ouch!). From a fresh perspective, I would like to say that no one in the thread typed (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lugnet has a problem —Daniel Jassim
   Sage advice, Matt! Thanks for putting things in the proper perspective. As far as these old sets being released, I don't give a flying f*** as long as there's one Classic Space set released ;^) So, I didn't post a reply to Brad Justus's (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lugnet has a problem —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That's fine. (of course some of us realise that "every theme is spare parts for " X (where X is our theme) ) But I think Hop Frog is on to something when he says that one shouldn't leave readers with the opinion that one is unhappy or jealous (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)