 Off-Topic / Debate / 10677
Re: Rolling Blackouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 07:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Tracey writes:

- avoid eating out as much as possible (because of temptation or
falling into an old groove)

I'll tell you something that would make it easier for me to move to a vegan
diet.  I'm in California right now, and spent the day in San Francisco.  We
ate a most incredible dinner at a Vegan restaurant called Millenniun.  It
was indescribably good and we got out of there for under $60 per head...not
cheap, but worth it.

If I had access to such a resource and the finances to make that a regular
occurance, I'd do that often.  I just wanted to point out that you don't
have to avoid eating out if you have the right place to go.

Chris