 Off-Topic / Debate / 10592
Re: LDRAW memorial image site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:09:38 GMT

"soc" <reallysick_of_crap@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ROTFL...that's what I love about most Lugnet users, they always want to make
something more than it actually is.  Sorry to bust yer 90210 fantasy, but
it's nothing even remotely like terrorism.  The bottom line is that I
originally sent you those images almost a week ago, you ignored me.  Then I
resent them and said something to the effect of "Did you get my last
message?", and still you ignored me.  In fact, it wasn't until I made this
post that you suddenly e-mailed me back.

That email was composed the night before, and not sent because of server
problems.  I came back last night, sent and received email, and then read your
outrageous demand.

I'm so sorry its not how you'd like to think it was.

I'm sorry if it takes such a
drastic shock to get your attention, but as you can see, it worked quite
well.  Bottom line is that I had that link button on my site for a reason, a
reason I thought you were going to fix, but if you don't fix it I'm going to
put it back on until it is fixed.  Not because I'm trying to force you into
doing something, but to prove a point.

If you approach me with your point politely and diplomatically, you can expect a
positive reaction.  But when you approach me with this drivel, you think I'm
going to listen?

Bottom line here is you're on Todd's private server without his permission
(after being repeatedly banned on multiple identities), for some reason
arrogantly demanding you continue posting whether anyone like it or not.  You're
using others' identities to post as well.  Each post you make violates the TOS
here.  And yet you expect people to take your precious points to heart.  Until
you can play nice in the sandbox like everyone else, don't expect anyone to
respect you.

-Tim