 Off-Topic / Debate / 10510
    Re: If women were in charge... —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Add Turkey to this list. Once we had a female prime minister. Was it different? Hell no!.. Same level of corruption, if not more. Maybe the subject of a much more interesting discussion is: What would the world be like if real human beings (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: If women were in charge... —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) There's a website with a list of all the female national leaders this past century (I think I typed in "female world leaders" on yahoo). The trouble is that in both the cases of women or "real human beings" we are talking about individuals. (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)