 Off-Topic / Debate / 10368
    Re: Rolling Blackouts —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Of course your state is having a power crisis. Market forces. California is offering more money to the independent power companies than you are. What do you expect them to do, sell it to you for less than they can make? So, you have to pony up (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Rolling Blackouts —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Here's a news flash: I already *DO* conserve. we're very careful to limit our usage, and our power bills still keep skyrocketing. The BIG (have politicians in their back pockets) COMPANIES in the area get rate cuts when they conserve, but I (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)