 Off-Topic / Debate / 10275
Re: Another ridiculous lawsuit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 20:07:51 GMT

Yes, some people will try ANYTHING to squeeze money out of a corporation when they
don't deserve it.

Stuff happens, DEAL with it.

Though the airline could probably work some goodwill by providing counseling for the
family (and of course the lawyers would hopefully be smart enough to write up a
contract whereby such counseling eliminated possibility of a lawsuit continuing).

Dave Schuler wrote:

From Good Morning America:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA010502Corpse_flight.html