 Off-Topic / Debate / 10257
    Another ridiculous lawsuit? —Dave Schuler
   From Good Morning America: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Another ridiculous lawsuit? —Tom Stangl
   Yes, some people will try ANYTHING to squeeze money out of a corporation when they don't deserve it. Stuff happens, DEAL with it. Though the airline could probably work some goodwill by providing counseling for the family (and of course the lawyers (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Another ridiculous lawsuit? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I'm surprised they're not posthumously suing the dead guy for being so inconsiderate as to ruin their flight. I've heard that, somewhere semi-locally to my area, a woman was walking backwards in a grocery store parking lot, fell over the cart (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)