 Off-Topic / Debate / 10240
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 18:54:17 GMT

Snip.

Just what is your point Larry?

Both sides are bad. but...

Are the PLO "far worse" or not?

the PLO are far worse.

That's it. End of point. Saying this does not make me a Zionist. Sorry, Dan,
but it just doesn't. Saying that Hitler was worse than Stalin does not make
me a Communist, nor does saying Stalin was worse than Hitler make me a Nazi.

Hopefully by mentioning Hitler I "lost", so we can stop this silly thread now.

++Lar