 Off-Topic / Debate / 10235
Re: A question of remembrance...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 16:50:05 GMT

Thanks for the cite... I like my defnition better since I did say it was "to
my satisfaction".

However under yours: "to govern (people) in an unfair and cruel way and
prevent them from having opportunities and freedom" I don't see that being
the case with the Israeli governance.

Spoken like a true Zionist, Larry. You are allowing yourself to be a puppet
for a political group that has turned the same Nazi tactics, that previously
oppressed the Jews, on the Palistinian population to get them to bow down.
The same bigotry where Arab Jews don't have the same opportunities as
American or European Jews. You are believing the lies. Don't be their
puppet, my friend.  Be your own man and don't allow yourself to be fooled.

Centuries ago, people still thought the earth was flat. The uninformed,
ignorant people in power kept that notion alive and persecuted people like
Galileo for saying the world was round. Who was right in the end? Do you
still believe there was something in that "earth is flat" baloney?

<snipped>

It's pointless, the whole matter, really. Both sides are bad, neither side
wants peace, neither side sticks to agreements, both sides initiate force
inappropriately, both sides can be perceived as terrorists depending on
context.

Once again, more Zionism at work, neatly giving you the picture with the
numbers to color yourself. If one side is the invader and the other side the
native (Palistinians are Jews, Christians and Moslems), how are they equally
"bad."

It's just that the PLO (and their far more violent "allies" like
Hezbollah) are more blatant about it, they don't even pretend to acknowledge
that the other side may have some merit in its claims.

Far more violent?!! My friend, you are truly confused. Who has helicopters,
jets, tanks and bombs? Who has nukes? Who invaded Egypt, Lebenon, Syria,
Gaza, and the West Bank? Who was condemned by the U.N. for bombing Iraq's
first nuclear power plant when Iraq was a U.S. ally?

There is no merit in the Zionist claims of the "Bibilical homeland" and all
their garbage that stands against Judaism and the Torah. The Zionists are
the ones who have ruined the Jewish-Moslem brotherhood, not the Arabs and
not the Moslems.

Dan