 Off-Topic / Debate / 10227
    Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships —Shiri Dori
   (...) No trouble on that front. As far as I know all of my friends have totally no problems with it, and are being really supportive. Some of my acquintances are being a little funny about it, but then again, there's a reason why they're just (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Yes and no. One can carry it to rude proportions quite easily (especially those with a sour expression on their face), but honestly, people tend to look at things out of the ordinary. They aren't trying to be rude, it's just different, so they (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)